Friday, April 10, 2015

A bunch of stuff going on this weekend

First off, for anybody that didn't know, I work at Trek Bike Store, Ballwin. For anybody thats interested we are having a big sale on both bikes and accessories. Its all weekend long until April 13. Mention that you heard about the sale from my blog and well you will probably just get a "Peat has a blog?"  I don't carry much weight around here, but at least then ask for a hi5. 

Don't expect for me to be there cuz I will be in Hermann Missouri for... Bom ba bom bommmmm!

Herman Gravel Challenge, presented to you by Jeff Yieldings.  Its a two day crush fest of some of the tuffest gravel Missouri has to offer. Saturday is about 96miles and Sundays ride is 104miles I think. The best part is, that its only $40 for both days! Or $25 for one. I know its last minute, but check it out if your free this weekend.  Its sure to DESTROY!

Third, my good friends The Flannigans are opening up a bike shop at the corner of Clarkson and Clayton rd. Trailhead Bicycles is what to look for and its on the southwest corner in the back plaza. They promise to give hi5's to anybody who mentions that they heard about the grand opening from my blog so take advantage.

Ok, so I'm hella busy and gotta boogey out to Hermann to camp and meet up with friends so time to jet.

Have a blast this weekend, and party hardy!

-Peat


No comments:

Post a Comment