Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Hop with Balance, WHAAAAA???!!!??!

So I like beer, its gooood, but I feel toooo many breweries within the last few years  have gone way over the line with hoppy as heck beers. As in trying to keep up with the Jones'.  My lady loves IPAs. I don't. Too over powering in the hop department, yadda yadda yadda. I like my stouts n' porters, but earlier tonight, my pal Titty brought me some Sierra Nevada Beer Camp.
                                                           Like the disembodied hand?

I'm not a beer expert, I just know what I enjoy. Like a pizza, I know when its good. This beer I liked for a "hoppy lager". It wasn't overwhelming somehow. Which is funny because on the side of the 6pack it read " aggressive take on the indian pale lager". Whatev's, I'm not going to try and analyze it and just drink.

So give it a go, and party hardy
 
-Peat

No comments:

Post a Comment